Oh my word !!! ES-320, yea you read that correct!! STUNNING

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisheyes

Reaction score
Just found this on the web

http://www.wizardguitars.com/SemiAcousticGuitars.php?product=605&action=moreinfo&offset=0

Well worth a visit over the pennine to have a play on this.

Gorgeous comes at a heafty price though !!

Chris

chrisheyes said:
Gorgeous comes at a heafty price though !!

Yes it's gorgeous, but look at the rest of their prices. A Silver Star for ?599? :eek: :-?

Mike

If it's all solid construction, am I silly in thinking it's a shame the builder(s) didn't angle the wood a little better so the flame was perfectly horizontal? Beautiful wood, but could look so much better, IMHO.

Jason

yes, it's a solid top & back; not the laminated type

you can see it's solid; just look through the F hole & you can see the same flame pattern on the inside surface of the back

that's a LOT of cash for a guitar without fret edge binding :(

I have a LS-320 that could go for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less, lol...........

Good ole' Wizard Guitars : LOL!

They have a reputation for overpricing beyond belief.

They are a dealer to avoid in the UK, they charge retail plus 50% :lol:

It looks butt ugly with the flame at that angle.

Never been tempted to buy a Semi, because I never would know how the pups would sound - and swapping them is a different thing ... but that price is ridiculous ... who does he think he is ????
Roger

For me, diagonal flame only works when it's bookmatched, not one piece. Bet it's a nice guitar to play tho'.

I think they've had this guitar on sale since last year? No surprise at ?3K.

Your right jawilluk :wink: Its been up for sale for a while, way way back,i dont like it,and at that price :eek: i would rather buy 6 goldstars or 3 ST-80s, :wink:

Latest posts

Back