1981 LS100 Vintage Sunburst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ochay said:
I also think UK is a god forsaken place(one christmais in Birmingham UK was enough for me!)
- I live in sunny California- There are no winters here !!
:roll:

I imagine one Christmas was enough for Birmingham too!

Uhhhh, Touchy subject.. :D

California is beautiful, but no one speaks English anymore..

When I retire, I might move far away.. Any one have any suggestions where A nice place would be..

Must have fair weather, Polite people, Good looking women, And a blues scene.. Oh and fishing

kmarccoco said:
Uhhhh, Touchy subject.. :D

California is beautiful, but no one speaks English anymore..

When I retire, I might move far away.. Any one have any suggestions where A nice place would be..

Must have fair weather, Polite people, Good looking women, And a blues scene.. Oh and fishing

Thailand! If you've never been, it's what everyone says, and then some.

Jason

How about you buy my house 79' from the saltwater on Puget Sound.. so I can move to California... oh and there is lots of fishing... :D

Big Willie wrote
Ouote:
(east-coast Canada. We got 3 x 1foot snowstorms)

Oh hell no !!
""Now thats god forsaken weather !!!""

Who said God likes the heat? Surely it's the other bloke underneath us all who likes it hot? :evil:

ochay said:
Marcus those guys are in bed by now--
Texas is the second place I'd live-I was stationed in Ft Hood for 3 years-Great Summers and not so cold (god forsaken) winters and ALOT of Lakes !!

YOU ARE KIDDING, RIGHT ?? I spent two years at Fort Head (as we called it in 68-70). I clearly remember my first day in Texas, getting off a puddle jumper plane at Killeen Airport - late afternoon it was a balmy 115 on the tarmac... Torrential rain in the winter (I spent it as a cooks assistant in a Duece and a half in the hills) and bloody hot summers. Great God Clouds to lay daydreaming at.

I moved from California to the Jersey Shore (New Jersey for all you Europeans) and love it except for the recent heat/humidity wave... Gotta see ALL of the World fellas, there's a lot to love about a lot of places. Now put me back in Texas as a 60 year old civilian and I might like it - the Tex-Mex was amazing...

bigmike said:
Gotta see ALL of the World fellas, there's a lot to love about a lot of places.

Exactly. That's why criticising other people's countries on an international forum like this is just plain ignorant.

There are a lot of spanish people in Newark,NJ,most of them are from the same spanish village.....

Latest posts

Back