1981 LS100 Vintage Sunburst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice color.

Could you help me with the difference between LS-80 and LS-100? I thought it would be a flame top for LS-100?

Nani said:
Nice color.

Could you help me with the difference between LS-80 and LS-100? I thought it would be a flame top for LS-100?

Dimarzio pickups instead of Goto, personally I prefer the Goto's. LS120's had a solid flame top. I think the 2000 Yen price difference between an 80 and a 100 was a bit steep!

Any thoughts on the final price of $1725? I was watching and thought about bidding, but did not. I had expected it might go a bit higher because of the nice finish.

I didn't put the link in the post because that Dick would have been crying about my price-
Here is her younger sister going on Fleabay soon- 1983 LS80 Faded Tea Burst.Slight Flame top depending on how you hold her- WoW !
Would you just look at her !
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-------
PICT1150.jpg

Picture_003%7E0.jpg

Tone For DAYS!!!
Picture_013.jpg

Nani said:
Any thoughts on the final price of $1725? I was watching and thought about bidding, but did not. I had expected it might go a bit higher because of the nice finish.

........well, the same seller had another LS100 listed some time ago, that I was interested in, and I believe the asking price was in the $2500 range ....... so I guess this one didn't fair as well ...........

..... well Dick I ended up selling that Lemon Drop to one of rgrafend's buddies in Finland or Netherlands or some god forsaken place like that for ALOT mor than you were offering me.
:p

ochay said:
..... well Dick I ended up selling that Lemon Drop to one of rgrafend's buddies in Finland or Netherlands or some god forsaken place like that for ALOT mor than you were offering me.

Mike, My name is Rich, not Dick, and since you have referenced me as such twice, I believe you need to make two edits for your erroneous BS.

As far as your previous listing for the lemon drop, I kindly requested info for your listing via eBay, concerning your pricing; nothing more & nothing less.

As a seller, if you cannot supply legitimate answers to legitimate questions, then maybe you should consider another hobby.................

ochay said:
I ended up selling that Lemon Drop to one of rgrafend's buddies in Finland or Netherlands or some god forsaken place like that

I can only presume that ochay is an intellegent man and has some some knowledge or experience to justify a statement like that.

Or maybe not.

I'm sure this will encourage everybody to bid on his guitars.

Or maybe not.

I also think UK is a god forsaken place(one christmais in Birmingham UK was enough for me!)
- I live in sunny California- There are no winters here !!
:roll:

Marcus those guys are in bed by now--
Texas is the second place I'd live-I was stationed in Ft Hood for 3 years-Great Summers and not so cold (god forsaken) winters and ALOT of Lakes !!

ochay said:
Marcus those guys are in bed by now--
Texas is the second place I'd live-I was stationed in Ft Hood for 3 years-Great Summers and not so cold (god forsaken) winters and ALOT of Lakes !!

Ha, I guess you'd hate where I'm from in east-coast Canada. We got 3 x 1foot snowstorms in the 2 weeks I was home last winter.

J.

ochay said:
I also think UK is a god forsaken place(one christmais in Birmingham UK was enough for me!)
- I live in sunny California- There are no winters here !!

So presumably God now lives in California with you, does he?

Latest posts

Back