Gorgeous Goldstar just sold on eBay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

This gorgeous Goldie just sold for ?406 - high for a Goldie, but the matching headstock makes it rare.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130234169148&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:GB:1123

I was very tempted, but it just went for too much. I don't suppose anyone from the forum won it? The buyer looks like a dealer. I was just wondering if it plays as nice as it looks.

:p

Mike

very nice looking; another great reason I'm glad I prefer rose' board Strats, instead of maple.
A painted head stock would look friggin' goofy on a maple board Strat :lol: ............

there was a TF member (I believe his user name started with a Z) in England some time ago, that had one just like this one, except his was completely original

He said he was considering selling it to finance some drum equipment for his son

I made him an offer that was substantually higher than where this one ended up at $799

I've just noticed that the bridge saddles seem to have been replaced.

Well if a dealer bought it, I wonder what they will sell it for?

or how about this one that sold for ?350 last week? Ebay ref: 170233523656
This one seems a good deal if it's all original as the seller says. not too many photos though.
[/url]

Yes, I noticed that one too! An even nicer colour, & ?350 seems relatively cheap. And that was from a dealer. Strange how prices go isn't it?

There was a similar one on ebay a few months ago with the block logo (which I love) and the seller couildn't sell it. He withdrew it as far as I know but had sold it locally by the time i tracked him down, it was one advertised with a DOD pedal with it.

I'm now building up quite a big list of guitars I wish I'd bought :cry:

makaze said:
I'm now building up quite a big list of guitars I wish I'd bought :cry:

That's a much cheaper option than building up a list of guitars you wish you hadn't bought! Believe me I know :wink:

Latest posts

Back