burny rsg 75

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muccaz

Reaction score
hi
just got my first burny sg .... and sg like like angus young ...... from ebay ....but the only info i can finde is from the 1985 fernandes catalog ..... but i can not see witch pickup is on the guitar ,,,, i got some pictures from the seller after i won the guitar and to my big surprise is was roueted for 3 pick up ...... kind off like the fender swimming pool ???????? it looks orignal ....... no serial number and the truss rod cover on the head is missing ,,,, got the big pots with A500k and B500k on them and a small red cap .....
is is ebay number 300225917378 and more pictures on this link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22552280@N02/sets/72157605063232342/

all the best otto

Looks legit to me. I have a black 62 style Burny SG but like yours, it has no serial number either. However like yours, it does have the almost correct Gibson flowerpot/crown badge on the headstock. What does your trussrod cover look like? Interesting about the pickup routing. Sure does look like a three car garage.

Mine has the VH-1 pickups - little label on the pickup mounting rings confirming that. Other than that, I don't have a clue what year or model.

marcusnieman said:
Looks legit to me. I have a black 62 style Burny SG but like yours, it has no serial number either. However like yours, it does have the almost correct Gibson flowerpot/crown badge on the headstock. What does your trussrod cover look like? Interesting about the pickup routing. Sure does look like a three car garage.

Mine has the VH-1 pickups - little label on the pickup mounting rings confirming that. Other than that, I don't have a clue what year or model.

hi
i have been talking to burny123 ....we are both from denmark :D :D and he says it is a rare 86 model only made in 86 ,,,,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: so maybe i am very lucky .... he says it is vh2 pickups ... and the truss rod cover is missing ,,,, so i dont know if it is the old style or new style cover ..... he says if i am lucky it is a one piece body ,,,,, but i still dont like the routing .... but it looks original to me ..... hope it sound good ,, :D :D :D
all the best otto

hi
got it now ..... a 3 piece body .... :( and one off the pickups is not original ... the seller has promissed to find a vh2 for me .... :D
great sound ,,,,, love angus young .... the old suff with bon scott :D
i feel like 17 again ,,,, it is so light ,,,, and very easy to play .... a kind off small neck at the nut ,,,, but not at the 12 fret ..... very very happy with it
the fret are 99 % ...... and it has small ding here and there ,,,, but overall a very clean guitar ...... i am thinking about my les paul .... the dont get much playing time right now ... :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back