Is this Springy sound on Ebay a good deal?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Expressway

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260248915147&indexURL=5&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

I know hardly anything about em, as I've been a Loverock guy mostly up to now.

The guitar belongs to Stratman323 from this very forum. It's a VERY nice example and worth the asking price in my opinion. You are basically getting an ST80 spec guitar with a poly finish for a lot less than you woud pay for an ST80.

The grain on the ash body on this one is particuarly nice. If you were to shop around you might find one a little cheaper, but I doubt you would find a better one for the money!

I also think the fact the guitar featured in an international magazine makes this one a particuarly good investment as well.

I think it's a fairly strong, "retail" price. I prefer to be patient and wait for lower priced examples of good guitars to come along.

Rossi said:
Nani You will be waiting a while then :lol:

I would have thought so too, but I have been able to buy quite a few guitars below the going rate on ebay or dealer websites. Just have cash handy and always be looking for a good deal. To me it's just not fun to pay full whack to someone who wants top price :)

I agree, thats a nice f - in guitar, don't forget that money's for spending. (especially on sweet gits) + you already know that with this seller it will be stress free which in my universe is money in the bank.

I didn't think I would miss it - but I do! It was definitely a cut above most ST60s.

So, if Expressway wants to return it to me, I'll happily refund his money!

:lol:

Hey bud if i had a dollar for everytime i heard a musician say " i wish I didn't sell this guitar or that bass or whatever , i'd be a billionaire, hindsight is 20/20 and also definitely a *****.

Back