• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various things for sale in the UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xadamx

Reaction score
These will be for sale in a few weeks when I get back to england, postage is not included, will ship to the US or anytwhere if you really want to, but you will need to pay shipping....

Svetlana EL34 Matched Quad - 2 were used for about an hour, but apart from that they are new and will last a few years, best sounding EL34's, would cost ?52 from Watford Valves excluding delivery - ?30

Gator Roller Amp head case (new model) - only taken out of the house once, has a compartment inside for the head obviously (fits most) as well as 2 more compartments other things and pockets on the outside, its made from wood and padded etc, costs ?75 in the shops - ?50

ESP SC500 - fitted with a JB and lil 59, as new, hardly ever used, comes with hardcase, black, thru neck etc, cost a grand + 160 for pups - ?560.

EMG 81 - hardly used, come's with pots etc, no marks on it atall - ?50

Fender Transmoto Strat - mint condition, comes with deluxe gigbag, limited edition, very rare, has hotter then normal pickups (which don't feature on any other guitar) and matching parts (which is also a first for fender guitars) - ?320

Fernandes Retrospect Bass - pretty good shape (one small chip), straplocks just installed on it (no more tape!), dark blue colour, both P and J pickups for versatility - ?175

esp...

i-2_B_L.JPG

i-4_B_L.JPG

Also may sell these, jim reed lp's, handmade in italy, see through maple tops (white or brown burst, fitted with emg zakk wyldes (81+85) and straplocks.

m3193618-7336.jpg

m3161589-496.jpg

strats at the back there, the fernandes is back right and the esp is on the left, jim reeds on the right

this shows a jim reed, the strat and in the background a gator case (but that ones the old version, got rid of it, but looks pretty much the same)

m3324894-6367.jpg

Back