Which model Silver Star have I bought?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makaze said:
My goldstar has a very wide neck, measuring 46mm at the nut is this normal???

No!! Even my Love Rock is only 44mm wide at the nut. Maybe the reason you don't like your Goldstar is because it isn't really a Goldstar?

Rossi said:
Goldstars seem to be going up on e-bay UK,people want ?375 now :wink:

There have been dealers asking ?400/?500, even ?600 for a while now. Well if people are prepared to pay that.....

Seems like the SS that was listed today was raised a bit from the latest ones, and i got an offer from a forum member for a SS at 480EUR :)
Is it just a coincidence or are dealers scanning this forum hehe
I'm not gonna pay very much for for a SS, around 3-3500EUR shipped is my limit.

Hey, bart, is this any good for you?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Japanese-Tokai-Silver-Star-Stratocaster-Guitar_W0QQitemZ270230152919QQcmdZViewItem

Nothing to do with me, and I have no idea how good it is, but it's the colour you like. Might be worth making an offer if it's what you want?

stratman323 said:
Hey, bart, is this any good for you?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Japanese-Tokai-Silver-Star-Stratocaster-Guitar_W0QQitemZ270230152919QQcmdZViewItem

Nothing to do with me, and I have no idea how good it is, but it's the colour you like. Might be worth making an offer if it's what you want?

Hi, yes i saw that one and that's exactly what i want :) but unfortunatley he only ships to UK :\
Thanks for the tip though!

Hey Bart,

maybe one of the UK forum members will help out with an address . . or better still, contact the seller, tell him u are part of the Tokai Registry and offer to pay whatever extra freight is required to send it to Sweden if you win.
I buy a few things from the U.S. on eBay and always offer to pay the extra freight costs if they will ship to Australia even if they say 'ship in US only'
7 times out of 10 they will ship.

good luck
regards
Peter Mac

Hey!
I tried that once but got a nasty reply so I don't want to do that anymore hehe.. but maybe i'll try, thanks!

Back