Would you buy a guitar from this man?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
togps said:
Maybe Rup?? 8)

He would ... without a hesitation ... he'll pay every amount for a guitar, because he's one of these people who'll buy what they want ... at no reasonable price ... a loss is included ... right ???
Roger

I figure if he`s puts that up for the world to see then he should brace himself for criticism of any kind. Gotta give him credit for having the cajones for posting those vids and the sad thing is...he`s better than some of the "talents"...their word...I see on TV here.

OH man...he`s got some bids on a couple tonight...I`m thinking of going for them just to prevent him from making more videos.

You know.... he is in my favorite Sellers list now... just so I can watch his videos....OK .....a gold stardard has been set......... WHO"S NEXT ???

villager said:
i hope you like smoke on the water on 1 string....
:D :D :eek:

Consider your competition - it's entertainment value we're looking for. You're expected to make your guitars sound as impressive as koiz does. :eek:

stratman323 said:
villager said:
i hope you like smoke on the water on 1 string....
:D :D :eek:

Consider your competition - it's entertainment value we're looking for. You're expected to make your guitars sound as impressive as koiz does. :eek:

ok so i will have to do it naked for the entertainment value..heh

as impressive as koiz ...so shall I us the ''alternative'' tuning too?

Koiz is Japan's answer to Mr Bean, a very tough act to follow! youtube is full of people playing good guitar, in tune, with a good sound, Koiz certainly stands out from the crowd!

He's also obviously very passionate about his guitars, but back to the original question "would you buy a guitar from this man" erm, no :D

What do you think would happen if he would read all these comments ... ???
Don't you fear that he'd come with his sword to punish all those to death who had dragged his reputation as a Samurai into the mud ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't underate this morbid person ... ??? But - I guess that he'd send some killers instead ... :wink: :wink:
Roger

Just have listened to the YT-samples ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... it's actually just noise that he's producing .... OMG ... what an awful and ridiculous performance ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roger

Back