Burny 'Super Grade' - solid tops

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btmish said:
Nani, I have nothing against you mate. But your behavior, even you have to admit, is pretty suspect. Just be real man, tell us what is the REAL reason you are spending your time with these posts. Why has MIJ upset you so?

Never bought a guitar from him, don't think I'd want to. I collect but I have what I want and my buying days are over.

I just think he's a pompous wanker from what he writes on here.

He whinges about every guitar he buys and criticizes every other seller. It's about time he got some of his own medicine, I think.

Man, that's lame.

MIJvintage has provided me with recommendations and advice that's been very positive, both on and off line.

Good luck in your short stay here. :roll:

There should be an age limit on this forum...no f^$%en 13 year olds.
Nani i have been as diplomatic as i can, now your just a pathetic wanker with nothing more to do but cause trouble. I suspect you are one of those sniveling little clowns that sit on the internet all day making an arse of yourself, because if you had the same attitude outdoors you would get your face rearranged. :roll:

Get a life and move on

Mick

Why don't you take care of it you big tough Australian beast?

leadguitar_323 said:
Nani i have been as diplomatic as i can, now your just a pathetic wanker with nothing more to do but cause trouble. I suspect you are one of those sniveling little clowns that sit on the internet all day making an arse of yourself, because if you had the same attitude outdoors you would get your face rearranged. :roll:

Get a life and move on

Mick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mick

Nani said:
I just think he's a pompous wanker from what he writes on here.

When I first joined this forum to show off my first MIJ, Rich was one of the first to welcome me and praise my purchase. Hardly the act of a pompous wanker.

While I see plenty of heated discussions here, they are (usually) always in the pursuit of knowledge and not unjustified blatant attacks on people. Now you are bashing forum members for their country of origin? Shame on you.

leadguitar_323 said:

I agree Mick, why don't you go back to your milk & cookies while listening to My Chemical Romance.

MIJvintage said:
Nani, You insist on continuing to agitate the membership here, all while several members have asked you nicely to stop

You should chill or move on

And you insist on instructing others on how they "should" act.

You should chill or move on.

I've tried to keep out of this, but it's getting tedious.

Nani, you're entitled to your opinion, and you've expressed it. Now, could we please move on? There's nothing interesting or useful coming out of this discussion for you or anyone else, it's just boring. MIJ is a valued member of this forum, whether you like it or not. If you don't like him, don't chat to him - simple.

But for the sake of everyone else on this forum, please let it drop. All you're doing is causing dissent in an otherwise friendly and happy forum.

Mike, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I find reading through this quite entertaining!! I don't think Nani is causing dissent amongst the forum members, rather just giving them a ll a good laugh at what a clown he's being!!

Hi John, i see what you are saying, he definitely belongs in a circus but you are being entertained at someone else's expense. I also suspect, by the content of said circus performers responses, that we are only feeding a child.. :p So i think its about time we put this clown on a diet.... :lol:

Mick

Mick 'you big tough Australian beast' :wink:

You're right I wasnt thinking MIJ might be affected this, I really hope he isn't, I hope he realises it's only one idiots opinion and that doesn't count for much!

back to topic...

Re Nil's paper on my site...

its not Gospel remember...

there are still many variations,

most of Nils info is pretty accurate, as he spent a lot of time researching, but I wouldn't take everything there as the be all and end all on burnys..

re my FLG birdseye...I have changed my site description as I am not 100% sure its a 150.. so now its just FLG...

cracker of an axe though...

sometimes you just have to accept that it is not possible to 100% accurately date or label a guitar...there were so many transitions, and special models made that no-one knows anything about, and don't appear in any catalogues ...

you have to remember that in those days it was possible to walk into most factories and ask for a guitar to be made just as you wanted it...

those are the ones that drive me crazy..heh...

Back