Ibanez custom orders

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeshin

Reaction score
Hey all...
My local store...who also stocks Tokai....has been approached by the Aussie distributor for Ibanez asking him whether or not they'd like a special order of 100 units custom made.
It'll be based on the RG series.
He's going to post on his store's forums asking for preferences in a custom ibanez but as not too many ppl frequent his forums, I thought I'd ask you guys what YOU would like in a custom made RG?

leadguitar_323 said:
don't like em at all...... :eek:

Mick
HAH...what a shock Mick....the last decent Ibanez in your opinion were the last LP copies they made back in the '70's eh :p :wink:
I've played some nice playing Ibanez recently...but I certainly don't GAS for one. :eek:

You on the grog old fella... :p i had an early flying V that was excellent, {the one before the rocket roll} but i never really liked the ibanez LP's.... :wink:

Mick

No need for custom orders, for an RG I can't see how you could do better than the 20th anniversary RG550 that's out there. For a pointy glam metal beast, it's unbeatable!
I had a 90's RG750 and currently have a '87 RG550, and this baby lives up to the legacy & more.

Latest posts

Back