Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lots of Tokais in Songbird Music (Toronto)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to this board. I just wanted to say that I've owned a few Tokai guitars in the past, A LoveRock, an Explorer copy and I currently own 2 Strat type Goldstar Sound models. (Not for sale BTW). I live in Toronto and today I went to Songbird music to check out what they have. I saw quite a few Tokais there. I was trying out a Goldstar sound Tele clone that they were selling for $450.00 Cdn. To me, this guitar sounded just as good as a genuine Fender Telecaster. It has a classic "butterscotch" finish and a maple neck. There's a link to Songbird music on this website, check out how many Tokais are there. I've always liked Tokai guitars even though I have a real Strat and a real Les Paul. To be honest with you, I kind of regret the fact that I sold my LoveRock model now. It sounded just as good as the real Les Paul I have. Oh well. Talk to you later.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ken McCarthy']

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops! I have to make a correction here. I just checked Songbirds website and I made a mistake on the Goldstar sound Telecaster clones price. It's selling for $465.00 Cdn, not $450.00. Regardless it's a very good price.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ken McCarthy']
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: