• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Rickenbacker 350 copy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ojw123

Reaction score
Rick copy, looks like the 350 model, other than that, I can't tell you much more about it, but it would be nice to know a bit more about it if anyone can let me know.

rick.jpg

Big photos: http://dorsetclassic.com/rickgallery/index.htm

Offers considered, comes with the hardcase.

Ollie

Guitar is still for sale, and I could quite do with it gone for possibly funding a MGB!

Note: Guitar is located in the United Kingdom, but I am willing to post internationally if buyer pays, best recent quotes for this seems to be around ?75GBP with insurance.

Still available if anyone is interested, might be interested in a swap/trade for something/anything interesting!

Apologies for another bump, but I could do with selling this soon as I?m starting a custom project and could do with the money for parts.
Also though, if anyone has anything interesting to trade I could be interested too.

Hi

How much do you want? I am in a guitar buying frenzy at the moment... and that looks lovely.

Hi, Im after a rick copy and yours looks very nice. Where about are you? I'm in Nottingham...considering cash on pickup...if sounding good to you?

N.

Hi just noticed this add, and well was wondering if you have sold or swapped the guitar yet?
If you havent please let me know asap.

Thanks dave.

Latest posts

Back