Tokai SG 75 hardshell case recommendations???

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clay49

Reaction score
Hey all you Tokai SG owners (Japanese models)...what are your recommednations on a hardshell case to fit this model? I have a TKL 7826 that is supposed to fit SGs, but mine won't quite fit.

I'm assuming that the TKL are made to fit Gibson, and that the Tokai SG is slightly wider on both lower and upper bouts....any recommendations?

Thanks! :)

I got the SG TKL case from Guitar Center and I encountered the same problem. They don't list the case model # on the website so I assume it's the same case,it cost around $80.00. The padding is really stiff around the body portion of the case.What I did was just start compressing the pading by hand arond the body portion until it would not press in anymore. After going around it a few times it made the body area wider my guitar fit in it just fine.

Hi,
Dunno if this will help, but I just got a USG 75 from Richtone Music UK and the Tokai case I got at the same time fits perfectly. If you can track down the same case it'll do the job perfectly. Maybe email Richtone for a model number.

I've got a Gator case that is designed specifically for SG's. Works great.

Latest posts

Back