Lots of people waiting for Tokai's to come into the UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyWizz

Reaction score
I bet Bob is getting hounded by dealers at the moment. I keep crossing the paths of people who are waiting for various dealers to recieve there Tokai orders.

Good things come to those who wait :lol:

Production is getting better apparently...lots more stuff coming in this year with any luck.

The custom order situation is still taking a long time - 4 to 6 months at the very least as a general rule.

You've got to take one of two approaches when buying a tokai 1) The Bird in the Hand is worth two in the Bush or 2) The "Mythical Carp Angler" approach...prepared to hunt down his prey and lay in wait for months in an attempt to land the mother load!! hehe

The fishermen in the UK will understand what i'm on about....for the others....well - you'll have to excuse me...it's last thing on a Friday... :eek:

Well it was always Saturday wherever I worked. You must have had much more exciting jobs than me.... :eek:

Again, just be patient, takes its time making a good instrument.....Tokai can nail it for sure....

As a dealer, it really gets on my nerves!!

Richtone have obviously taken Tokai on board in a big way so it must drive them absolutely insane!

I've basically stopped taking pre-orders on an Tokai guitars based on shipping times because they NEVER come through on time. I was promised LS150s before Christmas, still no sign.

Year before last a guy ordered one in April based on a shipping date I had from Bob of May and he got it in September.

Consequently I now stock much fewer Tokais and don't take deposits on any guitars until they are in stock! I have a big list of people that want LS150s, most of whom will probably have lost interest by the time they turn up!

Great product, appalling supply!

Latest posts

Back