Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LS-65 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakamichi
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: LS-65 for sale Reply with quote

It is with great regret that I'm forced to sell my Love Rock.

I'm moving house and I need the dosh. Sob!

Only UK offers please. It's a 2001 MIJ with one piece mahogany body and neck, 2-piece maple top. No veneers, unlike some of the "high end" models. When I bought it I could have afforded any of the Gibsons or the LS-75 or LS-85. This was the brightest most sustaining and responsive "Les Paul" in the shop.

I've replaced the pickups with Seymour Duncan "59ers" and the machine heads with vintage Klusons - darker green than the usual "Tulip" buttons.

Sensible offers please, it comes with a Hiscock hard case. For a photo e-mail me at brian@brianrobinson.net or call me on 01962 779726.

Boo-hooh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: