Pics of my new ES130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the 'Made in Japan' sticker is legit? I thought the MIJ stuff had an impressed serial number and that the MIK stuff got the sticker.

rgrafend said:
Hi Gary and congratulations! Very beautiful flames on yours!

Just one comment on the TRC: the difference between Tokai drillholes and Gibsons is as you mention.

However, if you order the "old stock" bell TRC from StewMac it would be "just" right.

Cheers. Rup

Let me get this straight, you can order a cover that looks like a Gibson one that will fit without drilling?

If thats correct can you link me to one please mate, this could be the best news in a while!

JJBennett said:
rgrafend said:
Hi Gary and congratulations! Very beautiful flames on yours!

Just one comment on the TRC: the difference between Tokai drillholes and Gibsons is as you mention.

However, if you order the "old stock" bell TRC from StewMac it would be "just" right.

Cheers. Rup

Let me get this straight, you can order a cover that looks like a Gibson one that will fit without drilling?

If thats correct can you link me to one please mate, this could be the best news in a while!

Yes, please post the link. I would like to have a peek too. :D
________
Bmw m102

shuie said:
So the 'Made in Japan' sticker is legit? I thought the MIJ stuff had an impressed serial number and that the MIK stuff got the sticker.

The serial#, year and model etc. All of that info. is on the interior label inside the F-hole cavity. I think this only applies to the ES series though. If they used to emboss the back of the necks like LS's, I'm not sure when Tokai decided to change this. I'm sure someone else will enlighten us with a little Tokai history.

G~
________
Honda Cb1000R Specifications

ES130025.jpg

I really like the combination of that gorgeous flaming and the control display similar to my SG (including the orange switchtip). Actually, I also noticed the "reversed neck-pup".

Congrats to a beautiful ES, 12guitdown. Now I got a GAS at one of these also, dammit (wouldn't have the need for it musicwise, but just to look at it..)! :lol:

http://www.crazyparts.de/assets/s2dmain.html?http://www.crazyparts.de/000000949a112f44b/index_2.html

Anyone reckon that that would fit a standard tokai es135 without altering the holes?

Latest posts

Back