Burny, serial number confirmatino please

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etzel

Reaction score
i intend to buy a-suposed japan made- Burny, but the owner cant be sure about it. so
here it is the the serial number, i hope someone can confirm it:

FG 03030699

thanks

I dont recalled of seeing any japanese made Burny with serial number starts with the alphabet. And the ones that do have serial numbers on the back of the headstock, they were all stamped and not inked.

gaijin said:
I dont recalled of seeing any japanese made Burny with serial number starts with the alphabet. And the ones that do have serial numbers on the back of the headstock, they were all stamped and not inked.

It's the most recent models with the bullet 3 screw truss rod. If I remember correctly, the japanese high end models ( RLG_155) have no serials while the Korean models have serials like this one.

NOt 100% sure that the japanese have no serials but I think so.

The latest and the greatest Japanese made Burny are RLC-115, RLG-105 and RSG-95. NONE got serial number on them. The last japanese made BURNY that got stamped serial number on the back of the headstock were in 2003.

ok, so there is a huge possibility that this guitar is a korean made one, right?
i dont wanna be a snob, but is there such a big difference between the japan made and others?

i am in darkness right now...

nobody can tell for sure what is the situation?!?

i post some pics, maybe they can lighten up some knowledgeable people around. they are low quality, taken from the advertiser

burny4.jpg

burnyserial.jpg

burny2.jpg

burny1.jpg

That definitely is a Korean/Chinese made Burny. Japanese made have better electronics, PU, and wood. But if she sings like no other than you should take her home. :D

Etzel
Serial numbers that starting with the letters FG are in fact made in China and not Korea the sysetem also appears on Fernandes that are chinese made
Of course they are still great guitars and stand up along side the Japanese and korean made burnys I own

Latest posts

Back