Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Chinese LS48's any good?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gday LP man, mate if i was you i wouldn't go any where near the chinese stuff. You sound like a bit of a novice when it comes to guitars, these guys are giving you good advice. There's no way i would be gigging with a chinese guitar, inferior wood =inferior tone. Do yourself a favor and buy 1 japanese one and use it for both. I have, up until the last couple of years, used one guitar for everything and never had a problem at all. At the end of the day the japanese originals are a ^&*( load better guitars than their chinese counterparts. Advice is what you asked for and advise is what you got ..
Cheers.....Mick
Les-paul-man
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers m8.
Just off the phone with the shop says their Korean als48s??
so im off to phone tokai uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: