• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokais FOR SALE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldflame

Reaction score
I have 2 Tokais for sale. A 84 Breezy and a 78 Springy.

Seriously interested parties please PM me for details, history and photo's.

One was previously owned by a forum member.

They are going on ebay this week.

Congrats Katrin ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

... very nice Springy + Breezy ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

... but there will be no space for Dr Vs ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Enjoy!

Roger

He hasn't bought them yet Roger. :D

They're the ones I'm selling. Kaze was good enough to post some shots for me as I am totally hopeless when it comes to posting pictures. :roll:

Nope, she hasn't bought them, just a little help for a Tokai friend... :wink:

That Breezy looks great - bound body & rosewood board just look right together - don't they Kaze? :wink:

Is that Lake Placid Blue? It looks a slightly different shade, still very nice though. Shame it's on the other side of the world. :(

stratman323 said:
That Breezy looks great - bound body & rosewood board just look right together - don't they Kaze? :wink:

Is that Lake Placid Blue? It looks a slightly different shade, still very nice though. Shame it's on the other side of the world. :(

Shipping from Australia is supplisingly cheap! much less than US or Japan

Just to clarify a couple of points.

I still have a First Direct Bank account in the UK so if anyone is interested back in Blighty then there wont be any PayPal or bank wire fees to pay.

I don't have cases with these guitars so with the necks removed from either guitar it reduces the shipping cost immensly as the box is a lot smaller. I got a rough quote from here to the UK for $150 AU. Thats about ?65.00 :D

Thanks again to all of you who have expressed an interest.

oldflame can you please PM me details price ect on the springy
Thanx
Rossi

Breezy now on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Tokai-Breezysound-Tele-1984_W0QQitemZ170152112933QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Springy to follow. The BIN on that will be $950 Australian.
That's about ?400 UK pounds.

:D

Interested in the springy m8....should be around $25 postage to Brisvegas yeah?

I didn't get around to putting the ST50 on ebay so it's still up for grabs at ?400.00.

I can ship this to the states with the neck taken off for about $120AU and to the UK for roughly the same. Maybe a touch more (about ?60).

It doesn't have a case so no point sending it in one piece. It will be safer in two parts in a smaller box. I just sent a Valley Arts Custom Pro to the States the same way and listed it as "guitar parts" :D I'm sure most of you are savvy enough to put a neck back on.

Wife is due to drop baby #2 any day now so it won't be going on ebay just yet.

Latest posts

Back