Couple of Nice Grecos leaving Home.............

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
These two mighty fine Greco flame top Lesters are leaving the roost............
Grecoflame2.jpg

pictured here, again
EG59-70frtfull.jpg

looks like the Peter Green/Gary Moore Lester............
GrecoRSfrtfull.jpg

.....and are going to join this one.......I'm jealous...... :( .......
GrecoRSCherry9.jpg

if I come down there & visit, you better have them all lined up, and plugged into a Marshall stack..:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Will a stack and a half do? I built em and they have the tone man. 8) The Trainwreck clone is a real treat too.

Amps.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting the new guitars, the Rock Spirits will be together again. Thanks again for answering all of my questions promptly and suppling all of the photos. When I received the first guitar from you it exceeded my expectations and I'm sure these will too.

That cherry burst RS is a sweet Lester but just wait until you get this lemon drop/Gary Moore look alike RS in your hands; you won't ever pickup the cherry burst one again, seriously 8)

I'm taking a trip home in late October, going home to Louisiana & over to Dallas. I'm trying to think of a route that will get me close to that Trainwreck & that stack there, without blowing my gasoline budget :lol:

Oh, and next time you post a pic of the amps, you'll have to have the 3 Grecos lined up in front; now that would be sweeeeeeeeet :D

megl said:
Huh - the lemon drop is GORGEOUS!

/megl

Yes, it is, very nice. 8 lb. 8 oz., 2 pc. center seam mahogany body, 1 pc. mahogany neck, tall frets, long neck tenon, patina on the hardware is the best I've ever seen-bar none, playability is excellent, likely the best all around Greco Lester ever in my hands, really.

The new owner is gonna have a cow, a good cow that is...............................

MIJvintage said:
megl said:
Huh - the lemon drop is GORGEOUS!

/megl

Yes, it is, very nice. 8 lb. 8 oz., 2 pc. center seam mahogany body, 1 pc. mahogany neck, tall frets, long neck tenon, patina on the hardware is the best I've ever seen-bar none, playability is excellent, likely the best all around Greco Lester ever in my hands, really.

The new owner is gonna have a cow, a good cow that is...............................

What model is it?

I'm joining the Greco club myself in a couple of days ... a Mint Collection SG is in the mail ;-)

/megl

Latest posts

Back