Cornford Harlequin

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for that LondonBarry.

Is there any chance you could help me with another question - I'm thinking of getting a Love Rock but am confused on the different models could you give me some pointers?

I've been offered a LS65 in Honey Sunburst or a LS75 in Cherry Sunburst for ?399 (New) is this a good price?

Cheers

Dazzle

Dazzle,
The LS 75 has a flame laminate top and most UK dealers retail at approx ?749. The LS 65 is a plain maple top and is approx. ?599 retail. However most Tokai dealers will haggle a little. If you have been offered either for ?399 then that seems like a bargain to me especially if, as Barry suggests they are actually Japanes not Korean versions, which when available are significantly cheaper.
Please let us know who the dealer is that retails at these prices we might be hammering on their door!

BobW

you can find them on guvnor.com. i susspect they might be Korean at that price. I've also seen a couple on fretsguitarcentre.co.uk for the same price.

The ones on guvnor.com are more than likely the Korean models, although it doesn't state that in the ad, whereas at Frets, the only one they had when I looked was an ALS48, which is Korean, the "A" being the designation for Korean manufacture.

I'm very interested in the ES120 at ?895 though!

Thanks for that Skybone. Do you have any views on the Korean built Love Rocks? They seem quite god value for money to me.

Sorry Daz, but I can't comment on the Korean built Love Rock's as I've not tried one, but lets face it, they're about the same money as an Epi LP, and probably better made out of better materials IMO. :wink:

Back