Anyone coming to Japan interested in ES130?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FordFanJpn

Reaction score
I have a mint sunburst ES130, completely rewired (Gibson wire, Switchcraft switch and jack, RS Guitarworks Super Pots, Vitamin-Q caps, Duncan Antiquity pickups), that I will be selling probably on consignment here in Tokyo. But I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested. I don't want to get involved in an overseas deal, but if someone will be in Tokyo and is interested, let's talk. Otherwise, it's going on consignment.

I have a couple of other Tokai's that I'll be keeping, a cherry 120 and a natural 130. I put a set of old Gibson patent number pickups in the natural one and that guitar now sounds fantastic. Almost as good as my old Gibson 335's. Those Tokai's are nice guitars!

Bill

PS: I changed the bridge on the 130 too, but I can't remember if I went with a standard Gibson bridge or a TonePros bridge. I'll check later.

I guess no one who wants a nice 130 is planning a trip to Japan. Oh well, I gave it a shot. Tomorrow it will be off to Shibuya to be put on consignment. Thanks for looking.

Cheers.

Bill

Back