Newbie Help Needed

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hagar

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Glad to have found this forum. I need some help. I'm new to the world of Tokai guitars. There is a Love Rock for sale in the classified section of the Les Paul Forum that I might be interested in purchasing. It is described as a 1993 '59 Burst replica. The serial # is 9303774. What information can you give me on this guitar and what a fair price might be. The current asking price is $900.00 US shipped. I have been in contact with the LPF member and he is selling this guitar for a third party and says he can probably do much better on the price. My local contacts (Winnipeg Canada) have said not to offer more than $550.00 CDN (about $375.00 US). This seems way low. Thank you all in advance for your help/advise.

So am I wrong for selling my Brand New LS75Q on Ebay for a "Buy it Now" price of $800? :oops: I just wanted to see the quality of these guitars when I purchased it, it is as good if not better than most of the PRS's and Gibby's I've seen and played in the local shops. Only gripe is the shipping, $100 US!

In Sweden you'll have to pay almost $1500 US (SEK 12995) for a new LS75Q so if you ask me $800 is a good price :).

Mike

Does the LS75Q have a carved quilted maple cap, or a veneer top? I'm not well versed on the specifics of the model.

Barry, do you know?

CM

Are the LS200 and LS320 worth the price as compared to the LS75Q? There approximately twice as much, $1300 US as compared to the $700 LS75Q. Even though I believe the LS75Q I own is worth the money, it's still alot.

Back