Need your advice for safe overseas packaging

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tudor

Reaction score
Hi guys,

need your advice for a safe packaging for overseas shipping ...
... it concerns an LP with set neck, must be shipped to lower US ...

What kind of experience have you made already ??? What should I consider well ?? How to fix the guitar in HSC in the box to avoid damages or even neck- / headstock - breakage ????

Thanks for your help in advance ... :wink: :wink:

Roger

Found a light covering of bubble wrap on the guitar before putting it into the case (not too much as that can put excess strain on the neck) then corrigated cardboard , finaly a large cardboard box.Ask at your local guitar store ,they normaly dont use them again. But all your efforts come to nothing when the HERBERT at the mail office hurls your efforts to the back of his van , before loading the 3599.9kg on top. One final tip if you have anything to go into the pocket in the case wrap it in an evelope.
As springs & trem arms don't stay there as my roadhouse strat can testify

japaxes said:
But all your efforts come to nothing when the HERBERT at the mail office hurls your efforts to the back of his van , before loading the 3599.9kg on top

Thanks alot for your help ... appreciate it very much !!!

That HERBERT is the case I am worrying about mostly ... saw a damaged Edwards recently despite of excellent packaging - the guitar has had no chance!! :eek:

... there seem to be many of those Herberts around the world, I'm afraid ... :( :(

Roger

Latest posts

Back