• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

W: Sexy tokai telecaster

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blues Junior

Reaction score
Well so, I have some money, and what I want is a good tokai tele, it would be better if it was vintage, pre 85' cause I'm a vintage guy, with my ST40 and LS60 from 1980!!

beautifull new one just in....

I am pretty sure its a TE-120 (one piece ash body)

DSCF2934.jpg

Booaaahh....
It's an exeption that I post when I see pics at the forum!
Congrats Mike.
That is a keeper. Don't sell it - promise me!
There is a place for her opposite your LS200

Heh Gottfried!

Just tried to buy it, but Mark obviously took your advise. :evil:

Congrats Mark, absolute BEAUTY!

:p

Nice one!

Can we see the back? It must be bound as on a Tele Custom :)

cheers..i also have a mystery breezy ..its in another thread...any help appreciated, as i dont know what to price it at !! lol..

but as its a 1 piece body I think its pretty far up the ladder...

this guitar listed in yahoo japan auction .
price 49000YEN dealed.
not original tokai PU replaced fender's one.
It is not 120 ,TE-70 (no pearl trim).
why they said 120?

interesting ... I have 2 TE70s. Both have 2 piece bodys.

Do you have the thread in yahoo by chance?

Cheers! Rupert

Hi!

Got some more details now. Of course I took the babe from villager, just couldn't resist. :D

He clearly got a good margin from me, my estimate is around 30%.

Well, that's what the whole hassle is worth! I posted my calcs importing an ST80 through Rinkya. Was 41% markup, i.e. about the same!

Just one real question to villager? Any case? :p :p :p

Waiting for her... in a case (not a box).

Cheerio! Rupert

Sorry, just could not resist to post another single body.
Similar grain to villager's.
You have to see, touch, hear them! The yankees never built anything close to them.

R

moonstrat = koiz...been banned from here twice already....

troublemaker...

have a look at the 82 catalogue...TE-120 with double binding...not pearl..

identical to this one...

PU not changed as far as I can see....but i have not looked that hard...

from Japan.
TE70 had 2P or 1P sen or alder solid wood.
it is not mean 1P is 120.
crazy thing,that is fake story.
Please do not make specification selfishly. It is the story which completely does not have basis .
rip-off price!!

sorry koiz..i dont think its a te-70... its double bound, with a 1 piece body...this suggests to me a higher model than a 70...anyway...I do not believe a word you say ...I may be wrong, and it may be a different model to a 120, in fact I have amended the website to reflect this.... but I have held examined and played this guitar ..you have not...

my prices are set fairly to account for shipping and import duty, plus my buyers fees in japan.. why don't I start publishing the price that you get all your guitars from on yahoo? in fact yes i think i will publish the price of every guitar you buy from now on...that will be interesting don't you think...?

and then we can all see the prices that you try to sell them for, and then we shall see what rip-off really is....for example the greco SA-1200 that you bought for 169000 yen (?700)..and then touted on ebay for ?1600.... and you accuse me of rip off prices ...you hypocritical fool...

your opinion to me is completely irrelevant, you know nothing, and have nothing positive to contribute to any discussion on this forum...

you have been banned from every forum for consistantly misleading information, and constantly attacking me for selling competative and better guitars than you are ever likely to see....

I think you will soon be banned from here again...

If you are so sure of your opinion, and your facts, why do you keep using false names? why dont you admit that you are a direct (although inferior) competitor of mine? and therefore any post you make must be treated as very questionable for this very reason?

I do not claim to know everything about every model of every guitar, but I try to be as accurate as possible in my descriptions of what I have for sale, and if I make an error, then if some-one who's opinion and knowledge i value corrects me, then i will happily correct my errors...however when someone like you questions my descriptions, i can only completely disregard anything you say, as your comments are coming from a less than reliable position...

Latest posts

Back