• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sell me a Love Rock!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz

Reaction score
Looking for a MIJ Love Rock with flame top, the wilder the flame the better! Preferably violin finish but will consider other colours.

Custom in Ebony is also of interest.

Preferably with Gibson book headstock.

Let's see what you all got to offer!

Kaze said:
Hi, almost the same name, wow..... :wink:
Here's what I've got: http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8303

Hey nice to meet ya. Kaz is short for my name lol I'm Japanese. I take it you got your name from Japanese word for wind? Or is it that certain character from an anime?

Yours looks like a good one but I don't like it for two reasons, the red is very bright red, and I prefer big wild straight flame over subtle quilts. I also prefer ones where the flame runs to the back of the body. Sorry to be picky. The LS85F in violin Richtone has is very close to what I want. But 85000yen is like ?350 so I don't feel like paying ?600+50 for case which would be nearly double the Japanese price.

Hi! Kaze is part of my full name, too, well, didn't know about "wind" in Japanese, but I really like that!!
It's totally legal and o.k. to be picky when it comes to a guitar and higher categories! I really like the top of my Love Rock, but prefer Violin Finish also.
Cheers!

Hi Kaz!

I bought a Reborn Old LS50 (black) in Japan a few days ago. It is still in Japan. If you are interested I'd be willing to sell it, and then it will stay in Japan instead of going to Austria.

Cheers. Rupert
:eek:

ah pardon me Kaze. Well, I like your name! :wink:

rgrafend have you got any pics? Also of any other ones I might be interested in? Not sure about you saying the guitar staying in Japan though because I live in the UK! :lol:

Kaz, Are you looking for something special? You mentioned Flames I have a couple Flame top Tokai's. I have a 81 Goldtop still in Germany that I can sell ya??

To answer that question I guess that would be both yes and no. I am looking for a guitar that I will be regularly playing on. So I'm not looking at anything so valuable I cant use it live. On the other hand I would like something that sounds fabulous. Well specced model with solid sound and quality is what I want. Upper limit price is somewhere around ?600-?700, but only if it is LS1XX or above. I would pay about ?400 for a good LS85F.

I'm also interested in Love Rock II. Anyone got one of those for sale?

I can get some pics-She is Near Mint from what my German contact tells me-
I'll see what I can muster up for you in the way of pics-
Regards,
MIke

Kaz-

Have you contacted Rich Tone? they are in England but I'm not sure of the location.

BTW- Yorkshire is a very cool place, a little cold but very cool none the less. Really good friend lives in Knaresborough.

Back