Seymour Duncan Telecaster from Japan

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johan

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got myself a MIJ Telecaster. Made by ESP to Seymour Duncans spec. Most people have never heard of that brand since it's not for sale outside Japan.

Quality is top-notch...Custom Shop quality!

I'm in a hurry at the moment but check out my site with lots of pictures....

Cheers

// johan

http://w1.422.telia.com/~u42237675/Index.htm

sdtelefull.jpg

:D You've got some nice peices in your collection, I love the Mystic Kitty amp! The Duncan Guitar along with some other PUP designer guitars made in Japan {the Van Zant Strats and Teles} are awesome examples of Japanese Guitar building at it's best! It's fun to stumble onto something so unique! Congrats! TG :wink:

tokaiguy said:
:D You've got some nice peices in your collection, I love the Mystic Kitty amp! The Duncan Guitar along with some other PUP designer guitars made in Japan {the Van Zant Strats and Teles} are awesome examples of Japanese Guitar building at it's best! It's fun to stumble onto something so unique! Congrats! TG :wink:

Thanks! Yeah, the Mystic amp is pretty wild. Amazing tone! Dumble in a small package :D
I wouldn't hesitate to order a Duncan or Van Zandt again...or a Bacchus...mmmm :)
Have you seen the MIJ Joe Barden guitars? From what I've heard they are incredible. Looks like Gatton Signature Teles.

Latest posts

Back