silver star, should i buy it?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i buy it?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ilovemystrat

Reaction score
http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail/s18260378.html

its vintage

beat up

pickups sound good

but its about 29,400 yen... (take away two zeros and its in US dollars)

the perfect beater strat, but about 100 dollars too much

yea or nah?

Get it,the price is right. I ?d prefer spaghetti pre-83 but this is nice too.
These SS are the way to go for a gigeable strat a very good price.....

ilovemystrat said:
its about 29,400 yen... (take away two zeros and its in US dollars)
Well, seeing the US Dollar has recently - this last couple of weeks- dropped through the floor, it's actually under $250 US....
A friend just got one, ....& it's killer....
tongueout.png

Under $250.00 Take his arm off a YES from me, i have a spagetti logo 3 tone s/burst & love it . Wish i could be as close to that as you are id be at his door cash in hand

japaxes said:
Under $250.00 Take his arm off a YES from me, i have a spagetti logo 3 tone s/burst & love it . Wish i could be as close to that as you are id be at his door cash in hand

its a store, not a person

i saw a goldstar and a springy sound as well, however

they were about 50,000 and 60,000 yen

My former boss, Shoyama-san, gave me a lesson a long time ago when it came to exchange rates:

he said: if you run your bsuiness on exchange-rates then you are wrong anyway. do what you believe in.

He was the President/CEO of Hitachi for many years. He still is the chairman.

I've lost and gained through the past 20+ years on exchange rates. But I always had a good hedge. In business you just do.

My advise: Just ignore it when it's about somehing you love, like beautiful guitars. You will win anyway.

During the past 20-30 weeks Tokai-resale/purchase prices fluctuated more then the Kirgistan stock-ex.

So where's the point?

Latest posts

Back