Can I see some LS-320 & LS-380s?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martt83

Reaction score
I'm GASing for a quality LP style guitar and I am seriously considering one of these. So cmon, let's see some pictures!!

Also, where could I get/order one?? I know there is a Japanese website somewhere but I cannot find it.

Many thanks!

I would recomend you get one of these.When you got one you will not look for another Les Paul I can tell you.....
Gottfried is the man for new Tokai stuff to myself,very cheap shipping cost....

Hi! Below some pics from one of my LS320s. As far as I am concerned one of the best guitars I ever touched. However, togps has some LS230s with AAAAA maple-tops (320s are AAAA). I got one of them too. So my advise: be quick, they are not easy to get and worth every cent.
Cheers. Rupert

32020pups.jpg

32020head.jpg

32020frets.jpg

32020body20X.jpg

32020body.jpg

320.jpg

here is my LS230 with 5A top. I think togps has 2 of them on ebay at the moment. of course I got the best one alreday.... :p :p :p

IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s253/rgrafend/IMG_1871.jpg[/IMG]

I'm with rgrafend, my LS-320 is simply amazing. When I hear others say they wouldn't spend that much on a non-Gibson LP, I just shake my head. No other modern LP that I've owned comes close to the playability, tone and look of this one. I generally upgrade my pickups, but the Seth Lovers are a perfect match for this guitar. Here's an indoor and outoor pic showing off the phenomenal top and finish.

DSC03695.jpg

a8_3.jpg

Hi villager!

I am still angry that I did not buy your 320. I thought you might decrease your price a bit, which of course you didn't.

Really amazing top.

:cry:

Recently purchased & just received two days ago, here is my one & only Tokai LS-320; a 2000 model in VF :)

Has a few kinks that need to be ironed out, and then it's time for some real evaluations...................

LS-3202.jpg

LS320resting.jpg

Latest posts

Back