TE-70?!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helge_e21

Reaction score
Hi, a while ago i bought this Breezysound and to me it's the perfect guitar. I paid 600? for it, and for me it's worth every penny. Just love the feel, look and sound of this beauty. The S/N is L03870. Can anyone tell me, what year it was made?! Enjoy the pictures.

breezy2.JPG

breezy1.JPG

breezy3.JPG

breezy4.JPG

breezy5.JPG

Helge congrats.
Here we see a really nice example of a 1983 TE70 YSR. It is a '64 Fender replic.
All original, as far as I can see. Bravo.
It features an U-neck with Spaghetti logo on the headstock. Two-piece alder body with SEL binding, MKII pups, Three saddles equipped Final Prospec stamped Old type bridge, Deluxe stamped Gotoh Kluson style tuners, three ply pickguard with eight holes.
Perfect. Enjoy it, Helge 8)

WOW! How did you do that? I tried obtaining info on my completely original L115** Goldstar Sound via this forum and it was nearly like pulling teeth; from an elephant.

I'm coming over so, I can take lessons............................................

thanks for the nice comments...this afternoon some guy offered me 1000? for it --> "no thanks"...

Back