ES Neo Select series

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a very nice looking guitar,BUT i would have thought for the price :eek: the pups would have been a bit special aswell

Borstal/approved school/childerns home/prison then the big open world at 21 :p :p

Heya Mick....
And Buckwild...
Bachelor of I.T.(SQL,NETWORKING PROTOCOLS,MSCE)(Monash University)
Bachelor of Computing Sciences(COBOL,ASCII,SQL,BASIC,ORACLE)(University of Sydney)
Certificate 3(Australian Tertiary attainment) in Security Operations and Firearms.(Security Institute of Australia)
Cert 3 in CPP(Close Personal Protection)(Security Institute of Australia)
Thank you for inquiring
:lol:

Please remember we are called a polite forum and I wish remains in that way.... :wink:
Hope you both to understand :wink: This is the reason we?re getting a lot of very interesting information about MIJ guitars.I keep on learning from you guys and hope going on.....and I love to learn.

togps said:
he carries a lot of Rera things :wink:
.... mabe not so rare...?

I here ya togps, A nice axe but not as nice as a Ls 320, and his prices are way up there. And to Buckwild, I knew you were one of those Santa Cruz Hippy type art loving music loving guitar playing Freaks, but so am I. :wink:

Mark :eek:

Thanks Hisashi,

Pay no mind to anyone giving you a hard time about your English skills. Your English is fine. We value your opinion and your "insider" knowledge.

Latest posts

Back