New Edwards Les Paul Junior

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just received this new Edwards LP Junior that I bought on behalf of a friend of mine and had it shipped here from Japan (no duty charges via EMS). After photographing it, had to plug it in. Amazing tone and sustain for days. Right out of the box, the setup is just the way I like it and the intonation is almost spot on! Light weight at about 6 lbs and a just right neck - not too clubby and certainly not to small. Kind of hate to give it to him but along with this one, came my new black Edwards ES335 (I'll report on that one next) Here are some pics of Junior:
CIMG1599.jpg

CIMG1601.jpg

CIMG1600.jpg

CIMG1603.jpg

CIMG1604.jpg

CIMG1602.jpg

CIMG1605.jpg

I have the TV relic one & like Sneaky says, I could play tennis with it it's so light. I upgraded it to 500K CTS pots + an orange drop cap & replaced the Duncan Vintage P-90 with an Antiquity (jives much better with the relic look). My next step is to change the white button kluson knock-offs for some Grovers and then it'll truly be my own Johnny Thunders signature model! :)

Latest posts

Back