tokai tod-1 overdrive circuit diagram?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stav

Reaction score
Hi all

This is my first post here and i wonder if anyoner can help? i have an old silver coloured tokai tod-1 overdrive peddle and it has worked fine for the last couple or more decades or so until i accidently i blew it up with a wrong polarity connection that is :cry: after all these years and thousands of gigs i cant believe my own stupidity :oops: anyway i have found it has taken out the zener diode used for voltage regging and dont know what the value is of this, does anyone know where i can find a circuit diagram of this peddle or maybe someone on here may just happen to know the value of this diode? either way i would be most greatful for either info, cheers.........

It's more or less the same circuit as a Boss SD-1 or an Ibanez TS-9. Schematics for both of those can be found here (in PDF format): http://www.schematicheaven.com/effects.htm

Hi guitar goblin, thanks for the info and the link to a great site, tokai tod-1 now fixed and back in working order cheers very much :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back