Happy Holidays!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokaiguy

Reaction score
8) It's Thanksgiving Day here in the States and that means the begining of the Holiday Season! To all my friends here in the USA and around the world { Austrailia, Japan... and even Essex!} Happy Holidays ! I hear that Santa Claus has been talking to Yoshi at Guitar Universe and Mike at Mike's Music about filling some orders for Christmas so be on your best behavior. If Santa is bringing us Tokais for the holiday I hope he drops them of in Tampa so Fireman John can do some last minute tweaking! :lol: All the best in the New Year to us all! Tokaiguy and Family :wink:

Tokaiguy...Here's to you and everyone else on the website.A happy,healthy,and safe holiday season to you all..
:p

Warm fuzzy feelings all over! :D

John(Fireman/Paramedic John)

For you UK and other non-US folks.

Thanksgiving is a excuse to gorge yourself on turkey and pie!!!

It's actually a celebration of life that starts with the first settlement in New England (Northeast US). After surviving the first year in the "New World" the English settlers and Native Americans gathered for a feast in celebration.

Ned

Back