My New Baby

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Willie Style

Reaction score
Sweet! Just got my new axe in the mail today.

It's a 2005 LS-150. I wanted a high quality guitar so I was looking at the 135. But I'm a sucker for flametops and the 230 was just top much cash. After reading lots of great things here about the 150, I searched on Yahoo Japan, found one, and e-mailed the shop. Some of you may have seen my touts for Takashi at 'Kisada' in Hiroshima already but I just can't say enough about this guy's service. Great communication, awesome detail in answering my questions, and great packaging. If you're looking for a guitar from Japan, I'd strongly recommend him.

Anyways, I've got some pics of it but I can't seem to figure out how to post them. Can anyone tell me how?

Big Willie Style said:
Sweet! Just got my new axe in the mail today.

Anyways, I've got some pics of it but I can't seem to figure out how to post them. Can anyone tell me how?

Congrats on the new baby.....you have to use a hosting service to post pictures here. Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up there. It's free and it's really easy. You can post your photos there and then copy and paste them on this site.

Thanks Marcus. Here are a few...

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

So how much was this one posted to you? I'm looking to upgrade to ls150 very soon too. Not sure where can I get a good price for it except ebay.

humongous said:
So how much was this one posted to you? I'm looking to upgrade to ls150 very soon too. Not sure where can I get a good price for it except ebay.

Hi, using Yahoo currency converter, it works out to 581 pounds including the guitar, shipping, and duty on my end. The actual guitar itself was 407 pounds.

If you're looking for a source, try the guys I bought mine from, Kisada. Great English, awesome service, and good packaging. My contact's name was Takashi. Here's his e-mail:

[email protected]

If you do contact him, please tell him Jason told you about the shop. I told him I'd try to send some business his way since he was so good with my transaction. Good luck.

Better way to post pics from photobucket.com is to click on the last option
IMG code, click on it,not all the url b...****, just the IMG code, it will say copied, go back to your forum and RIGHT click & PASTE, use the preview option before you post to make sure it works
here is an example of the above
66_12_s.jpg

Hope this helps and keep them pics coming bro!!

Latest posts

Back