Some Tokai LS85F questions

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johan68

Reaction score
Got some questions about this model.

How is the neck profile on these? 59 style or fatter? I've heard that Tokai have quite fat necks (never had a chance to play one)?

I suppose they don't have a long neck tennon?

I had set my mind on an Edwards LT90 but now I think the Tokai looks great and I think I never have heard anything bad about Tokais. Anyone of you that have played them both and could compare them?

I have sent a mail to Guitar Universe but haven't got an answer yet, maybe he doesn't sell them anymore? Is there any other japanese Tokai dealer that ship internationally?

Thanks
Johan

59 style... I have one... and I have one LS125F... much chunkier...

They don?t have the long tennon... but you can say it is a "medium tennon" since it is longer than the usual "short tennon" used in set-necks...

Tokais ocasionally come with flaws, like any other guitar brand...... I am yet to find a guitar that comes 100% perfect from factory.. sooner or later you will find small flaws (no matter how small they are) in the finish or something else.... of course.. I am very picky :lol: .. but these days, I am more interested in the sound and playability of a guitar :wink: . Anyway.. usually Tokai guitars come in very good quality standards...

Back