Tokai, worth the wait ??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

togps

Reaction score
YEAAHH, .... why not? :p

tokailadyka1.jpg

A beautiful left handed model there..........................the guitar i mean.

hahahaha.....but please remember the reaction, given by at least two people who are on this thread, when a new forum member dared to use a word that may have been defamatory towards women......

Togps, marcusnieman....I'm looking at you dudes!

Hey I am a woman and I am laughing along with you guys! Not much bothers me :lol:

Funkynassau

sscanlan said:
hahahaha.....but please remember the reaction, given by at least two people who are on this thread, when a new forum member dared to use a word that may have been defamatory towards women......

Togps, marcusnieman....I'm looking at you dudes!

I don't think my word "weight" holds a candle to "m*therf#cker" used by the other forum member in terms of blushing defamation. If you're going to bust my balls, do it on a level playing surface.

Hey Guys what is all this politicaly correct crap.Both were attemps at humour, and Marcus my wife read this thread and the one you are so worried about M.F.,and she laughed.She wasn't offended by either but was humoured that you would carry on about M.Fand then be sexist .
Think about it......Musicians are a funny bunch , not very conformist and a little bit left of mainstream, so lets all loosen up and enjoy the light hearted banter and information on this forum and not be so judgmental. :wink:

In les paul world the fatter the better. Now who says models always have to be the miss skinny cheerleader :lol:

humongous said:
In les paul world the fatter the better. Now who says models always have to be the miss skinny cheerleader :lol:

I tell my wife that all the time. Everyone knows the lower bout should be wider than the upper on a really sexy guitar :D

Latest posts

Back