Anyone annoyed at Russia?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadman

Reaction score
...for bringing that filthy radiation into the UK?
I think if the Government are found guilty of any misdemeanour then it could spark a post-cold war rift that could last for years to come.
I'm absolutely disgusted that this has happened. What do you all think?

It seems to me that the Russian Government/Security Services/Russian Mafia or whoever is actually at the root of it can do whatever they like over here and get away with it.

Thing I don't understand how come they're finding traces of radiation on planes - I mean you can't get on a aircraft with baby milk, yet someone can carry on radioactive material !!??!

On the vaguely humurous side I do find the thought of "Heavy Metal Poisioning" bringing a smile to my face - what a way to go................

But in all seriousness it's an absolute disgrace - I remember reading that Putin was often thought of as "Old School" - not necessarily a communist, but happy to uses their methods.

Yeah! **** right I'm annoyed. We've got enough radiation for ourselves.

LOL !!!!

That reminds me - I visited some relatives in Northern Ireland last year, they'd just built a house and one of the things they needed to build in was a foundation layer to shield against Radon gas ('cos it's built on granite and there's a higher level of background radiation than normal!).

Makes me feel better I live in a swamp and all we need to worry about is sea water eating the foundations !!!

Of course we should also remember the beneficial effects of radiation - like making people into super heroes and stuff......

I have a feeling this might be getting a bit sureal - it's just after lunch and I fear that the wine has made be somewhat tired and emotional..........

Of course we should also remember the beneficial effects of radiation - like making people into super heroes and stuff......

Bruce, if you use it as fuel, it'll make your crotch-rocket glow in the dark. How cool is that!

(And continue the surreal thread, subvert this topic and confuse the non-bikers .... )

Bunbury

Back