Major Cluster in Spare Recording Room....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramsale

Reaction score
Well...I finally had to re-organize the "music room" due to massive cluster. Going to try and set up more user friendly, with computer and PA/mixer closer to MIDI keyboard... And get a comfortable leather chair in here somehow... Am working in a 10' x 14' space, and there's just too much good crap to shuffle around. Might have to off some guitars and think this possession gathering phase over again... Beginning to believe sometimes less really IS more. (Who said that? Maybe from The Greening of America?...) Anyway, the end result will be more playing and recording, I'm sure, which is the whole point.

What I did to get more space was to hang my guitars on the wall with guitar hangers. Made a huge difference and looks pretty cool too.

Ned

All that weight on the neck? C'mon......surely you are kidding.

I've been hanging mine for years - haven't had any bodies drop to the floor or bolts pull free from the bolt on necks. Not so much as a finish crack or checking on the set neck joints.

Personally I'd rather hang mine than have my dog or cats knock one over and bust the headstock off..

Latest posts

Back