LS 150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea ...

I'll give you a PM with my mobile No. ... :wink:

When your plane has been landed you can give me a call ! 8)

Roger

Well it seems like you gentleman are having a nice Friday night off while some of us have a livng to make. :cry:
I'm in the middle of a Smiths tribute gig. Not exactly my first choice in music but at least it's live and the guitar
playing is good. I'll be ready for one of those beers as soon as I finish. :D :D

jawilluk,

... enjoy your playing though !!! :lol:

... wish you were successful !! 8)

The "gentleman" is going to bed now - cheers ! :roll:

Roger

Tudor

I'm not good enough to play like Johnny Marr. I'm the sound engineer. It's still better than a real job though. :D

I?ve now aske the seller for more close-ups pic from the cavities, the back of the pups, the headstock front and back.
In one of the cavities there must be an inked type marking or a sticker on the back of the headstock.
Thanks

Seller answer
"No stickers or even an inked or pencil indicator. My identifiers are what I was told by the dealer I bought it from in Yokohama and the unique attributes this guitar has. Go to Tokai Registry and it's all there.

One piece mahogany back. Solid maple book matched with tiger stripe top and the DiMarzio PAF P/u's with the brand name stamped on the back"

Regarding the LS150 ... the seller bought a guitar not long ago that looks very much like the one he sells now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170028973716

It was sold as a LS100 ...

That does not have to mean anything

I also sent hin an email asking why he thinks this one is a LS150 but Me, I got no answer

Even if it is the 100 that he bought for $1,180 from the US, it'd be a cheap guitar for the ?400 range. That's like nearly ?600 in UK sterling.

I've been keeping an eye on that LP also. I have to admit I'm tempted, even if it does have a clown burst finish on it.

Latest posts

Back