Reborn LS-60 1979

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helge_e21

Reaction score
Here's the guitar I got from Gottfried yesterday. Its an 79 Reborn LS-60. I got it without tuners, bridge and pickups. It also had a broken headstock in the past. I still need a bridge, so if anyone has one, please give me a PM. So, here are the pictures:

reborn1.JPG

reborn5.JPG

reborn2.JPG

reborn3.JPG

reborn7.JPG

she's a beauty, gottfried is the man, I bet you got a great deal...

Now go give it some tender loving care... since you live in germany you could try a set of barfuss pickups ;)

congrats

rebornjan07.JPG

she's 99% done!!
kluson tuners, gotoh bridge, alutailpiece, faberkit, seymour duncan pickups, gibson pickuprings (were the only ones that fitted), original curcuit board, switchcraft toggle (next week), orange drops.
usually im not a big fan of fake aging, but since it is a vintage guitar, i wanted the hardware to look like it had never been taken off. so, i aged it myself. the tuners were aged a little too heavy, though. all in all, im really happy with this guitar. thanks to gottfried once again.

I have been there too with my 1982 LS 120 "Hot Lana Darkburst" , also purchased from TOGPS and

we smoked the house at the After Show Vintage Jam Session :lol: :lol:

...remember TOGPS ???? :wink:

Hot Rod

Back