Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made some changes to the way the database displays, let me know if you think its a improvement.

Also, I was wondering what other guitars y'all have - even amps/effects too. What do you think about a seperate table for our other guitars, amps and/or effects. Love to here back on this.

Any other things that you think with improve the site or you don't like now please post.

Ned

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2001 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more thoughts just hit me so I'll run them by y'all. By listing our effects, amps and other stuff we can share settings, sounds, etc. amongst each other. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, why not? Someone might be able to tell me how to get a decent sound from my Marshall 2x12 valve combo. I use the POD almost exclusively now and plan to do hard disk recording. Tips would be welcome!

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Rob McMurray']

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2001 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you like the date list I've put together so far? would you like to see how to determine date for more manufactures?

[Anonymously Posted by: 'ned']

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: