Who is the Tokai Counterfit Expert !!!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duba56

Reaction score
Someone is contacting EBAY well so far in the USA telling them that any Canadian made TOKAI's are fakes, counterfits and suspending their EBAY accounts preventing them from listing guitars for sale.
Now who would be an expert on word of mouth that they would listen too.
Someone who bought one of my Tokai's was selling it on EBAY and they shut his account down because he stated to me they told him someone complained that it was fake !!! Now who the heck has that kind of power.

This has been said before by Godlyke Distributing as reported here
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6726

Is it the truth?

I am getting info on this person who notified ebay. I'll throw it out and see if anyone in the forum knows who it is.
See Awesome Tokai news and the response from JSD'S Guitarshack in response to these accusations.

They have not stopped Vince at guitar_ sales. He's been selling them for a long time and his are still on there. At least they were this morning.

I know I shot him an e mail to give him a heads up. You know people should mind their business.Unless they are sitting on the dock checking every shipment of guitars that arrives to make sure no COUNTERFITS cross the border. Then they have no right to discredit anyone without the facts. It amazes me that ebay can do what they did on word of mouth.If this guy has such good connections then he should contact Tokai make them aware and let them post a press release about the hearsay that has been going on.Then that would resolve everything, till then he should keep his mouth shut. I have owned 6 Tokais from Canada and everyone has been perfect and the best playing guitars I have ever owned. And will NEVER buy Gib or Fen again. If thats the way guitars are made by the so called Fake Tokai makers then let them keep making guitars of the quality and excellence that they have created. I would by another one in a heartbeat !!!!

Back