Ibanez SG Junior.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeymikey

Reaction score
In the Guitar encyclopeadia there is on the Ibanez page a picture of a late '70's Ibanez SG Junior which looks pretty cool. Have any of you fella's got one of these or ever encountered one? I'd like to find one sometime as I really miss my '61 and the price of these has gone too high for me to consider another Gibson. :roll:

Yep, there around but very rarely. There was one E-bay about 3 months back that went for $800. They appeaed to be very well made and the specs were close to the Gibson versions. I actaully bid on it 'till it got out of my range. You might want to check out Musician's friend. They are currently selling a SG jr. pro? with single p-90 and made of similar specs. The pickguard is different but they are new for $699. These are not in the regular Gibson line, only made for Musician's friend and they have a gloss finish, not the faded finish and by all accounts really nice. From time to time you can find the same version with Univox on the headstock for a bit better price.

Bob

Back