Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ibanez SG Junior.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spikeymikey
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Ibanez SG Junior. Reply with quote

In the Guitar encyclopeadia there is on the Ibanez page a picture of a late '70's Ibanez SG Junior which looks pretty cool. Have any of you fella's got one of these or ever encountered one? I'd like to find one sometime as I really miss my '61 and the price of these has gone too high for me to consider another Gibson.
plexirocker68
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, there around but very rarely. There was one E-bay about 3 months back that went for $800. They appeaed to be very well made and the specs were close to the Gibson versions. I actaully bid on it 'till it got out of my range. You might want to check out Musician's friend. They are currently selling a SG jr. pro? with single p-90 and made of similar specs. The pickguard is different but they are new for $699. These are not in the regular Gibson line, only made for Musician's friend and they have a gloss finish, not the faded finish and by all accounts really nice. From time to time you can find the same version with Univox on the headstock for a bit better price.

Bob
20 century boy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

other way, you might like to know that Aria, Greco and Burny made some SGjr. in the 70's/80's.
spikeymikey
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you fellas

I'll go look up those lead's.

Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: