A Tokai you might not have in the collection?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeymikey

Reaction score
Here's one for the ultimate Clapton/ Tokai nut.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-SG-ERIC-CLAPTON-CREAM-FOOL-PSYCHEDELIC-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ290026654394QQihZ019QQcategoryZ47073QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He say's it's a Tokai.

Any takers? :eek:

Absurd !!! Both - the guitar and the price !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

... ah, yeah, I forgot the seller !!! :-? :-? 8)

Roger

Roger,

It looks like we have different aesthetic taste when it come to guitars because I think the front of this guitar is beautiful. I'm not so keen on the back and I wouldn't pay the price but I'd love to have the guitar. :D :p :p :D

Why is the title Gibson SG Eric Clapton when the guitar clearly is not a Gibson? He should mention that it is a replica. Maybe the seller's deck is short of a few cards. :eek:

jawilluk,

It looks like we have different aesthetic taste when it come to guitars

... YES, it seems so, but I hope you will survive the brute truth ! :cry: 8) :lol: :lol:

BTW - it's not what I'm longing for at all!

Roger

Hi Cato,

... not Edwards but MIK T O K A I !!!!

You can see the dimple on the headstock !!! 8)

Roger

The seller is a member of this forum. Here is his post re the guitar.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5232&highlight=fool

tudor said:
BTW - it's not what I'm longing for at all!

Roger

Would this be more to your taste?

144570073_037a9f8398_o.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jawilluk,

... you seem to post all this funky stuff to destroy my confidence in the solid Far Eastern craftmanship ... :eek:

... regarding the pic : friends of mine have a toilet lid that looks very similar ... 8) 8)

Thnx - it's great to have a look on extreme guitar finishing ...

Roger

I stumbled across a website a few years ago and for the life of me can't remember the name but you can buy those same designed SG bodies with neck for alot and I mean alot less money than $1000.00. I think you could build the whole guitar for under $700.00.
:)

:eek: :eek: Nothing else but f r e a k y !!! :eek: :eek:

... nothing for me indeed !!! After playing such a "thing" you have to have a rest certainly in completely dark, silent room without windows - but with padded walls, floor and ceiling ... :-? 8)

Roger

I must admit, that particular guitar makes me feel queasy. :(

But I'm sure sombody will love it and good luck to them. As the French would say; 'Vive la difference'

For those who like to show the forum strange Non Tokais, I just started a thread
Hate or Love
in the Guitars section.
Enjoy it or feel queasy.

Latest posts

Back