Edwards Strat vs. Fender American Strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSwede

Reaction score
Anyone tried the Edwards E-SE-87M/LT strat an has an opinion of this one against an Fender American Series Stratocaster? It looks so good the edwards and has a smart dual mode switch.

can't comment on that model but the E-SE-118RE is great, 2 piece body CTS pots etc, too bad if you don't like the relic'd look though.

I love mine, it is the best strat i've ever played.

Scooba said:
can't comment on that model but the E-SE-118RE is great, 2 piece body CTS pots etc, too bad if you don't like the relic'd look though.

I love mine, it is the best strat i've ever played.

I don't mind that at all, but the only edwards strat i found on their homepage was the E-SE-87.

The thing about the Edwards line is that they, like Fender Japan and other builders, make a very diverse line of guitars, but only the "standard" models are on their homepage. Go to a site like Ikebe's (www.ikebe-gakki.com) or to J-Guitar.com or Digimart.net and do a search and you'll find a bunch of different models which are not on their homepage.

exactly, ikebe is a good one for finding other models.

plus in regards to the JF relic there is a tab on the side of the guitars page that says RHCP, brings up fleas bass guitars and Johns guitars like the Edwards JF relic

HTH

Well i guess it depends on the model of fender your comparing to,

I think my JF is better than a 57 reissue fender i played which was twice the price but they aren't the same. the specs tell the story for comparing it to american standards etc, it kills them.

Back