Tokai no longer imported in Europe?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I just bought a Tokai Love Rock from a shop in The Hague, Holland. The sales guy said Tokai isn´t going to be imported in Europe any longer and he was selling out his stock.
Is this sales talk or is this true?

Greetings,

Freek Munniksma
Netherlands

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Barry Plows']

Freek,
I believe that it is true. The reason that I say this is that I have been receiving many emails from Europe requesting Love Rocks. They seem to be drying up in Europe rather quickly.
I've also had many European dealers asking me to supply them with Love Rocks.
This I found odd considering the fact that there is a Tokai distributor in Europe.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'guy']

Pincotts will be importing them into the UK this year. Initially it will be the LS-70 at £699 GBP (roughly $1000 USD) then the Korean models will follow.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Rob McMurray']

I don't think it applies Finland (but what the heck, where is Europe?!). According to the importer's shop there are no such plans. And they seem to have a fairly good selection.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Stephan']

Anybody knows how to buy one in Spain?.I am trying hard,but I can not get anu Japanese guitar here

[Anonymously Posted by: 'larmestos']

No problem to send new Japanese Tokai´s to spain Shipping would be about 40$ from Europe. Please e-mail me for further information. [email protected]

[Anonymously Posted by: 'ebi']

Check out http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk to find out more!

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Skybone']

Just bought a TJ60 Les Paul TV repro and it's amazing! ... Build quality is great, the pick up's a little harsh compared to an original '58 but for 550 quid who's gonna argue? Sounds great through a Twin, full on Johnny Thunders mayhem. It's kinda funny, I've got Fenders and Gibsons but the guitars I play the most are Tokais. This ring a bell with you folks?

Take care, Joe Presedo, London

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Joe Presedo']

Yeah, from a little place called El Meson Del Viento, midway between La Coruna and Santiago de Compostela. I was born here in London but that's where the family are from. How 'bout you?

Jose Luis Presedo
[email protected]

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Joe Presedo']

E-mail me.We can talk from private.Look down for my adress.I am fron La Coruña.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'luis a. varela']

Latest posts

Back