Can anyone in JAPAN help me locate a ES-110 in red finish.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shihjen

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm visiting Osaka, Japan in about 2 weeks time,
I'm trying to locate a Tokai ES110 or 130 /w block inlays
thats done in cherry or SR finish.

I've looked all over the internet, but I didn't have any luck in doing so.
Can someone in Japan help me locate one?

I can order from online or go to the shops directly if its possible,
dun mind traveling 2-3 hours around Osaka.

Thanks
Alan

or would anyone know where to look for them once i get to Osaka?
You can e-mail me at shihku @ hotmail.com

thanks

I looked around the web a bit looking for a cherry Tokai, but the only one I found was an ES60, which I assume is a Korean made one. I'll keep looking around, but the cherry ones seem to be more rare for some reason. In fact, I think the only ones I've actually seen are the ones that I and a friend of mine own. I'll keep looking, but it isn't looking good.

I'm not at all familiar with the Osaka area, so I'm afraid I can't help you much there, but I'll see if I can find any useful information.

Bill

http://www.digimart.net/gk_detail.do?instrument_id=DS00161126

Bill thanks!

I tried that digimart website as well, there are tons of stuff on it.
But no cherry ones...
8)

Do you live in tokyo?

hi bill,

i live in singapore, and i have been searching like crazy for a japanese webshop that has tokais, and can ship to singapore. do you know of any stores have tokais and can ship to singapore? it would be a great help to me, thanks!

finding the guitar may be less difficult than finding a shop that is willing to ship overseas.

pongx said:
hi bill,

i live in singapore, and i have been searching like crazy for a japanese webshop that has tokais, and can ship to singapore. do you know of any stores have tokais and can ship to singapore? it would be a great help to me, thanks!

The only shops I know of are the ones that have been discussed in this forum before. Do a search here, and if you don't find them, I'll see if I can dig up the names and URL's. In the meantime, anybody got that information handy?

Bill

Back